Welcome to 11ty Frame
A site powered by Eleventy static site generator.
It's Eleventy time!
Eleventy (11ty for short) is a static site generator rapidly gaining popularity among JAMstack developers. Its learning curve is short and it offers the largest choice of templating languages compared with others popular SSG.
11ty can be used without any configuration , but its power comes from the fact that it is backed by the huge Node.js ecosystem. Therefore, when building your static site with 11ty, you can do anything Node is able to do.
A frame for your blog
11ty Frame design and styles have been carefully developed to give you a nice and simple presentation while offering advanced capabilities:
- responsive layout with fluid typography;
- full Markdown content, styling, linking, etc.;
- smart inline notes ;
- highlighted code blocks powered by Lea Verou’s Prism;
- smart color theme and light/dark mode ;
- IndexedDB API to store anything you want;
- Atom RSS feed;
- sitemap for search engines;
- smart utteranc.es commenting system using your own Github repository issues;
- service worker for offline visiting.
This page and the install page give you the instructions to customize your new blog and are supposed to be replaced as soon as you have fresh matter for your blog.
That’s all Folks!